HOME INSURANCE • Last Update: June, 2020
Important notice to all homeowners – check how much you should be paying for home insurance by clicking here.
Home Insurance Is Changing
Home Insurance companies who have taken advantage of customers for decades, WRONGFULLY OVERCHARGING them year after year and raking in the profits while paying out LESS and LESS for claims are under pressure.
A number of new startups in the insurance space are changing the game. They focus on fair prices, wide coverage, and most importantly, an approach where the customer really is the number one priority, NOT the management, shareholders or CEOs bonuses…
By changing the way they do business, these insurance companies can drop premiums by unbelievable amounts, with some customers reporting up to 75% savings. Even the old dinosaur companies that have gotten used to sky-high profit margins are slashing their prices in order to stay competitive.
How Can You Benefit From This?
A new insurance startup called SmartFinancial has created a tool that searches your zip code to match you with the best home insurance companies in your area that are offering massive discounts to new customers. SmartFinancial does all the hard work so you can simply pick from the list!
But you can’t do nothing and expect your rates to magically drop. You need to take action. We recommend getting free quotes from a few companies with the help of this new tool, then picking the best one for you. Chances are, you reduce your premiums AND get better coverage this way.
You Can’t Afford To Miss This If:
● You currently overpay for home insurance…
● You’ve had no claims but your coverage just gets more expensive year after year…
● You’ve had a few claims over the years and your rates have skyrocketed…
● Your current home insurance company seems like they only care about themselves…
● You currently do not have home insurance…
Different areas across the country have drastically different home values, but home insurance premiums are not always adjusted correctly!
We urge all homeowners to take advantage of our free tool and get a list of the top home insurance companies with deals in your area.
How Much You Can Save? Here’s How To Find Out:
It’s easy and takes 60 seconds or less:
● Step 1: Select your state below or click here.
● Step 2: Go to Smart Financial to check your rates and savings! Complete the simple quiz to check quotes in your area.